Aggressive, Intelligent Defense.
After serving as Felony Trial Counsel at the respected Orange County Public Defender's office, I opened my own practice and limit it to criminal defense matters. I focus on purely criminal defense concerning all matters which may cost a person their freedom, from Homicides to DUI.Example cases
I have won acquittals on a wide variety of charges and have successfully negotiated outright dismissals hundreds of times, whether the charges are felonies or misdemeanors.
To learn more about our recent cases, please visit our website, William Weinberg, PLC
19200 Von Karman Avenue
Irvine CA 92612
I do not have any fixed rates.
I do not charge hourly rates.
Monday through Friday
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
I chose this area of law because it allows me the chance to defend people's constitutional rights when I go to court.
The more the client knows, the better they can grasp what the process is and how to survive an often grueling process.
I do not review documents prepared by clients.
I often talk to clients about whether they need an attorney at all. There are many times that people can represent themselves and do not need an attorney.
Deputy Public Defender, County of Orange, Felony Trial Panel.
Law Offices of William M. Weinberg
Private law practice-exclusively criminal defense. Orange County, California
- Nearly one thousand felony and misdemeanor cases.
- Tried over 100 cases to verdict.
- Conducted over 100 preliminary examinations.
- Coached Western State University Advanced Trial Practice teams.
I represent people from all walks of life, from all educational, cultural and economic circumstances. This has helped broaden my perspective about the kinds of people who come before the court and what their expectations are.
I have many excellent relationships with Judges and prosecutors through my many years trying cases throughout Southern California. When the District Attorney knows you will go to trial, your client stands a better chance of an excellent outcome.Personal interests:
Your case is the most important concern on your mind. Count on me to take your concerns to heart and provide you with the finest representation. Also, when I'm not in court, I love to spend time with my family.
Bar Number: 164081
Western State University
Juris Doctor, 1992
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.