Aggressive Criminal Defense Focused On Results. Work with WeedenLaw and take comfort that your case will be represented professionally and prepared aggressively for a favorable disposition or a win at trial.
Getting arrested in Denver or the Front Range tends to be a scary, confusing, dehumanizing experience. Depending on the circumstances of the arrest, you might not understand why the police are taking you in, what you are going to be charged with, or the potential consequences awaiting you if you are convicted.
If you or someone you love find yourself facing a charge, you need an advocate on your side who will treat you like a person and who understands how to protect your rights and help you fight back. You need the experienced Colorado criminal attorneys of WeedenLaw.
We can help to answer the tough questions for you and hold your hand through the process. Could you be fired from your job? Lose your driver's license? Be prevented from obtaining certain kinds of professional certifications? Have to give up your firearms? Get hit with high fines? Languish in jail or prison?
Even after you supposedly pay back your debt to society, a criminal conviction will stick with you in the form of a criminal record that can make it more difficult for you to get a job, find a place to live, secure a loan, and more.
The best way to protect your future? Fight back.
Since 2005, founder Jeffrey L. Weeden has been using his legal knowledge and skills to make sure people in the area get the strongest possible defense and the absolute best chance at having their charges reduced, dropped, or dismissed. Reach out for a fee consultation.
910 16th St., Suite 203
Denver CO 80202
All cases are handled for flat fees.
Work with WeedenLaw and take comfort that your case will be represented professionally and prepared aggressively for a favorable disposition or a win at trial.
AGGRESSIVE CRIMINAL DEFENSE FOCUSED ON RESULTS
If you've been charged with a crime, you could be facing lengthy jail time and hefty fines. At WeedenLaw, we are experienced attorneys who know Colorado law. We work with the law every day, and one of our goals is to take the worry of legal problems away from you. Let us do the worrying and prepare a strong defense.
We will work with you to develop an aggressive defense strategy. We will also facilitate work with expert witnesses, investigators, analysts and polygraph examiners to prepare your case for trial, as needed.
* AV Preeminent Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating in Litigation and Criminal Law
* AVVO 10.0 "Superb" attorney rating
* AVVO "Client Choice" award
* Top 100 Trial Lawyers - The National Trial Lawyers Colorado (2012-Present)
* Litigation in Colorado and Utah state criminal and civil courts, before the Colorado Court of Appeals, the Colorado Supreme Court and Federal District Courts (Colorado, Missouri and Wyoming)
* Led litigation team that won $8 million civil real estate verdict via Motion for Summary Judgment
* Negotiated hundreds of state and federal criminal dispositions, argued before the Colorado Court of Appeals and mediated sixteen matters; dozens of dismissals before trial; conducted five protection order hearings and fourteen wildlife suspension hearings
Our founding attorney, Jeffery L. Weeden has received several distinctions for his excellence as a criminal defense attorney, including: AVVO 10.0 rated attorney, highest rated Martindale-Hubbell* criminal defense attorney as well as being named to the Top 100 Trial Lawyers list by The National Trial Lawyers. With WeedenLaw, you will have strong legal counsel on your side.
We've been helping clients in the Denver area face criminal charges since 2005. To learn more about us or to schedule a free initial consultation, please call us at 720-310-2141.
The George Washington University
M.P.S. Law Firm Management, 2012
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.