The Wood Law Office, LLC concentrates in helping protect employees' civil rights by ensuring employees and managers understand their rights, obligations and options.
The Wood Law Office, LLC represents employees in the following types of matters:
- Discrimination with respect to hiring, pay, promotion, termination or other employment opportunities.
- Discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, family rights and responsibilities, military status, sexual orientation or other protected status.
- Harassment or hostile environment.
- Retaliation, whistle-blowing and wrongful termination.
- Wages, overtime, vacation and improper withholdings.
- Employment agreements, severance agreements and compensation agreements.
- Non-compete and non-solicitation agreements.