My Firm is Committed to Providing Exceptional Service Based in Fort Worth
Greg Jackson Law works with courts throughout Texas and can help with a variety of legal issues. He has more than 20 years of experience and is ready to use it to provide the strongest possible case for you.
He has a thorough understanding of Texas Law and along with his support staff, works to find the best possible results in a variety of practice areas including:
- Personal Injury. Injuries can affect more than just a person's health they can affect their job, their family, and their future. When a person suffers an injury due to someone else's negligence, the at-fault party should be held responsible for economic and noneconomic damages. Greg Jackson will give you a clear picture of the best way to achieve financial recovery for your unique case.
- Car and Trucking Accidents. There are millions of motor vehicle accidents throughout the country each year. An average of three million people are injured in these accidents each year, and more than 40,000 people lose their lives to them each year. If another driver was responsible for your accident, we can help you.
- Wrongful Death. It is never easy to come to terms with the death of a loved one but it is even more difficult when their death was the result of another party acting recklessly. Attorney Greg Jackson believes the at-fault parties should be held responsible and is dedicated to making that happen in your case.
- Civil Litigation. Legal disputes can affect all aspects of your life. Attorney Greg Jackson is experienced in civil litigation and can work for individuals, families, and businesses throughout Texas.
- Medical Malpractice. You should be able to trust that your medical providers are providing the best possible care. If that trust is broken and an act of negligence on their part leads to an injury or death, then you have a right to seek compensation. We can help with medical malpractice cases.
Contact Greg Jackson Law at (817) 926-1003 to find out how a qualified attorney can help with your case. Your initial consultation is free.
201 Main Street, Suite 600
Fort Worth, TX 76102
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.