Accomplished, hardworking Wisconsin lawyers who care about injured clients.
Sperling Law Offices LLC in Milwaukee is devoted to fighting tough personal injury cases. Our six lawyers are committed to delivering highly personalized legal service that ensures substantial and frequent contact with the clients they serve. For more than 30 years, our firm has built a reputation for delivering the best possible results. Victims of accidents, injuries and negligent acts can count on our attorneys to be:
- Smart: We have a deep understanding of the law and the evidence necessary to build a persuasive case for your recovery. Our attorneys also possess superb trial skills.
- Concerned: We understand that the weeks, months and years following a serious accident can be the most trying times of your life. We do everything possible to ease your burden so you can concentrate on getting better.
- Determined: Building your case requires hard work starting with an in-depth investigation: interviewing witnesses; poring over photos, police reports and medical bills; talking to doctors; and consulting with qualified experts.
Our strong reputation in the community has been built by dedicating ourselves to protecting clients' rights and providing caring service from start to finish.
For personalized, attentive service from a skilled trial lawyer, call 414-273-7777 or contact us online to schedule a meeting with us.
100 E. Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee WI 53202
Skillful representation for every stage of your litigation.
Commencing a lawsuit can seem intimidating, especially when you're coping with medical issues. Whether you've been hurt in a car accident or a slip and fall, we do everything possible to handle the legal details and keep you informed of the relevant rules and procedures, such as:
- Statute of limitations Under Wisconsin law, you have three years from the date of the incident to bring a lawsuit.
- Filing a claim We will draft a complaint that addresses all of the ramifications of your injury. Our attorneys have the experience to pursue cases requiring specific rules and procedures, including workers' compensation matters and Social Security disability claims.
- Advocating in the proper forum Whether your case goes to court or is best handled through negotiation, we fight to get you the best possible result.
- For every case, we craft a strategy designed to assist you in achieving the objectives you set when deciding to pursue justice for the wrong done to you.
Contact a dynamic Wisconsin personal injury law firm for a free initial consultation: 414-273-7777
Recognized by other lawyers and judges as a preeminent attorney, Michael S. Sperling has been practicing for more than 30 years.
Nursing Home Neglect
Motor Vehicle Accidents
U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin, 1983
State Bar of Wisconsin
Milwaukee Bar Association
Member of the Board of Directors, Legal Action of Wisconsin, & Volunteer Attorney
Board of Directors, American Constitution Society
Member of the Wisconsin Association for Justice
President, Milwaukee Tennis & Education Foundation
Member of the 2014 Pro Bono Honor Society
University of Wisconsin
University of Michigan
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.