The Sampair Group focuses on handling family law matters on behalf of clients in Maricopa County. We provide aggressive representation in cases of complex divorce, high conflict child custody, child relocation, and spousal maintenance.
The Sampair Group is now accepting new cases and is able to provide a rapid turn-around getting documents prepared and filed with the court. (5 business days or less in most cases.)
At this time we are able to provide a same or next day telephone or video consultation with an experienced family law attorney at no charge.
The Maricopa County Superior Court - Family Division is still open and is accepting new filings. Because of the Covid-19 Pandemic, only restraining orders and emergency orders are being issued "in-person." Other matters are accepted by e-filing. Scheduled court dates are currently being handled by telephone or by video conference. Courts are in limited session. In some cases, court dates are being rescheduled.
The Sampair Group is following CDC protocols:
1. We are not seeing clients in our office at this time. Face to face meetings are available by video conference. No special equipment is required for a video call, most cell phones or laptops have cameras, speakers and a screen. We can send you a link to click on and the video conference is live.
2. Telephone meetings are also available for consultations and clients.
3. Contracts for Legal Services, and all legal documents can be sent and signed electronically.
4. Payment are accepted by phone using Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
5. The court is currently waiving the requirement for a notary public on a restricted basis.
6. Our staff is working on both remote and segregated basis to minimize risk. We are prepared to meet all deadlines and will continue to do so. All of our staff are working their normal schedules.
Because of delays caused by the Covid-19 outbreak within the Court System, The Sampair Group encourages you to ACT NOW. As we emerge from this shut-down of our society, it is expected that there will be a tremendous amount of new cases being filed with a court system that will then already be backed up. If you have a case that needs to be filed, speak with a lawyer NOW. Things are moving slowly now, but in most cases, they are moving. Waiting could add many months to any already slowed process.
If you even think you have a family law problem, don't wait, call us now at 623-253-78175.
The Sampair Group PLLC
17235 North 75th Ave
Glendale AZ 85308
Same or Next Business Day in most cases - No Charge
9:00 to 5:00 Mon to Friday; Saturday by appointment
Patrick Sampair has over 39 years of legal experience and has helped thousands of Arizonans with their family law matters. His experience includes divorce, child custody, child support, child relocation and spousal maintenance (alimony) disputes. Mr. Sampair has expertise resolving complex financial matters that arise in a family law dispute, drawn in part from his experience litigating civil and criminal tax cases during his early years of law practice. Mr. Sampair is committed to providing his clients with effective and affordable legal representation; he is dedicated to minimizing the negative effects divorce proceedings and related disputes can have on children.
Mr. Sampair received his Juris Doctorate from Creighton University Law School in Nebraska in 1981, and a BA from Creighton University in 1976. He is admitted to practice law in Arizona and Minnesota, and is a member of the State Bar of Arizona. Mr. Sampair is also admitted to practice before Arizona state and federal courts, the U.S. Circuit Courts of Appeals for the First, Second, Fifth, Sixth, Eighth, and Ninth Circuits and the U.S. Bankruptcy Courts for Arizona.
Mr. Sampair has served multiple terms as a Judge Pro Tem in the Maricopa County Superior Courts.
He is a former Adjunct Professor of Law at the William Mitchell School of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota. In 1992, he was appointed by the U.S. District Court of Arizona to represent indigent defendants pursuant to the federal Criminal Justice Act.
Attorney Brandy Ramsay has assisted Arizona families with family law matters for almost 2 decades. She has used her skills to represent clients in every area of family law, including: divorce, legal separation, paternity, child support, decree enforcements and modifications, alternative dispute resolution and more.
With experience, determination and finesse, Brandy has successfully guided hundreds of families through difficult times and onto new beginnings. Brandy gives each and every case her full commitment.
Ms. Ramsay was born and raised in Arizona. She graduated with Honors from Arizona State University in 1998. Ms. Ramsay is distinguished from other family law attorneys by her degree in psychology. As a result, she brings valuable insight to cases with respect to the difficult emotional and psychological dynamics involved in family law matters.
Attorney Brandy Ramsay then obtained her Juris Doctorate from California Western School of Law in 2001. Since then, she has been a fierce advocate, deeply committed to family law issues. Brandy has assisted clients with family law matters ranging from basic to complex.
During her career, Brandy Ramsay has been recognized for her volunteer work in the community by the Family Law Assistance Project a
She has provided her services to the Arizona State University College of Law Advocacy Program for Domestic Violence. Brandy has also served as a Court-Appointed Advisor to provide objective testimony for the Court regarding serious custody issues.
As a single parent, Brandy can thoroughly understand any situation not only from a legal perspective, but a personal one as well. She will pursue what is right for her clients and their children.
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.