Ruch And Shipon

Ruch And Shipon

Representing adults and children in injury and disability claims. Also we have a lawyer referral service so if there is an area of the law that we do not handle directly like medical malpractice, we can refer you to an attorney who can help.

Firm Overview

If you are seriously injured or disabled from a medical condition, work injury, accident or medical malpractice claim, or a loved one dies from an injury from an accident or medical mistake we can we can offer the legal assistance you need directly or by referring your to an associated firm. Law Offices of Ruch & Shipon, P.C. in Philadelphia, PA will do everything to help you. Trust in our 20 years of experience. We have built an extensive network of top associated firms around the country that can effectivly represent you in your disability of injury matter. We can easily represent you without you coming into the office; We are willing to meet you at a convenient location, including your home or hospital, anywhere throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Call us today at 888-360-8401 to work with well experienced attorneys.

Main Office

Main Office
7960 Bustleton Avenue
Philadelphia PA 19152


(215) 708-1234


(215) 253-5248


Free Initial Consultation?


Services Offered For Fixed Fees?

There is never an up front charge for our representation. Only if we win and you get paid do we get paid!.

Office Information

Office Hours


Office Manager

Kimberly Aguilera

Emergency After Hours


Languages Spoken

English and Spanish

Marc Shipon

Ruch And Shipon


Villanova Law School
JD, 1991

Marc Shipon

Ruch And Shipon

* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.