Virginia Criminal Defense Attorney Michael Robinson offers aggressive defense with proven results. As a former prosecutor in two Virginia jurisdictions, Michael has the reputation and experience you need to fight your charge. Free case evaluations!
Virginia Criminal Defense Attorney Michael A. Robinson, Esq.
Michael A. Robinson founded Robinson Law, PLLC with the mission of providing aggressive yet affordable legal services throughout Virginia. Before doing so, Michael served as an Assistant Commonwealth
3950 Chain Bridge Road, Suite 6
Fairfax VA 22030
After law school, Michael Robinson began his career at the City of Newport News' Commonwealth Attorney's Office where he was assigned to the Juvenile and Domestic Relations Team. While there, Michael prosecuted misdemeanors and serious felonies in the Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court and cases directly indicted, appealed or certified or to the Circuit Court.
After Newport News, Michael relocated with his family to Northern Virginia and continued prosecuting in Fauquier County (Warrenton). There, he prosecuted cases in the Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court, the General District Court and the Circuit Court. Like in Newport News, these cases ranged from minor traffic violations, to serious felonies.
While prosecuting in Fauquier, Michael decided to open his own traffic and criminal defense law firm. In 2008, he made that dream a reality when he founded Robinson Law, PLLC.
Throughout his career, Michael has prosecuted and defended thousands of cases in both state and federal courts. He focuses exclusively in traffic and criminal defense.
1. Criminal Defense - All misdemeanors and felonies;
2. Traffic Defense - Including DUI/DWI and Reckless Driving;
3. Juvenile Defense - All delinquency issues;
4. Drug Cases - Possession, Distribution and Prescription;
5. Domestic Assault and Battery and Protective Order Violations;
6. Larceny Cases - Petit and Grand Larceny, Embezzlement, False Pretenses;
7. Probation Violations - Misdemeanor and Felony violations, ASAP and Interlock;
Michael takes great pride in keeping his clients up-to-date on case progress and updates. He frequently communicates with clients via text message, email and PDF document sharing.
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
Michael understands that criminal issues can arise unexpectedly and sometimes financial issues may prevent potential clients from contacting him. He accepts all major credit cards and offers payment plans as a way to help clients retain him without fear of not being able to pay important bills or otherwise provide for their family.
COMPLETELY FREE CASE EVALUATIONS WITH NO TIME LIMIT!
Absolutely no risk involved. You are under no obligation to retain his services.
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.