We're a firm with experience, skill & integrity. We resolve your legal issues while minimizing costs by combining legal experience and strategic judgment.
Our team has over 20 years' experience successfully handling hundreds of cases before the Massachusetts Department of Industrial Accidents. We have prevailed many times on appeals to the Reviewing Board and Appeals Courts.
We specialize in the following areas of practice:
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
- Construction Site Accidents & Injuries
- Car & Truck Accident Injuries
- Criminal Law
- Social Security Disability / Public Disability Retirement
Please call our Wareham, MA office at 508-295-0286, Quincy office at (617) 328-5500, New Bedford office at 508-985-9888, or our Brockton Massachusetts office at 508-584-2888 today.
267 Main Street
Wareham MA 02571
In 2018 Michael Ready was recognized by Best Lawyers in America for his high caliber of work in Workers' Compensation Law representing claimants and employers. He has also been selected by his peers for inclusion in Best Lawyers in America as a noted practitioner in Workers' Compensation Law every year since 2007. Attorney Ready was selected by Best Lawyers as Boston's Workers' Compensation Lawyer of the Year in 2015.
To schedule an appointment with Michael Ready call 508-295-0286 today.
Attorney Michael E. Kiernan is a Partner at RKM Law with extensive experience representing the interests of workers' compensation parties before administrative judges at various statewide offices of the Department of Industrial Accidents.
As a former Plymouth County District Assistant, Attorney Kiernan represented the Commonwealth in District Court and the Appeals Court. He also represented the Commonwealth in mental health recommitment hearings at Bridgewater and Taunton State Hospitals. Attorney Kiernan tried numerous jury and bench trials during his tenure as Assistant District Attorney.
To contact Mr. Kiernan call 508-295-0286 today.
Attorney Brenda J. McNally is a Partner at RKM Law with a legal practice focusing on Social Security Disability and Public Disability Retirement Law where she appears before the Social Security Administration and the Federal Court. Attorney McNally is also highly-experienced in representing clients in workers' compensation cases before the Department of Industrial Accidents. She is well-respected for her technical abilities in resolving and aggressively litigating civil cases in the Superior and District courts of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
To contact Brenda call 508-295--286 today.
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.