Our mission is to ease the burdens of aging and provide peace of mind by using a holistic and caring approach to planning for life's challenges. We work to preserve a family legacy and to enhance the quality of life for our clients.
The firm's practice area are:
* Estate Planning: Wills, Trusts, Advance Directives
* Medicaid Planning and Eligibility
* Veterans Benefits Planning and Eligibility
* Probate and Estate Administration
* Power of Attorney
* Guardianship and Conservatorship
5285 Meadows Rd. Suite 377
Lake Oswego OR 97035
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.