"Free mesothelioma book. Hire the mesothelioma firm. We will come to your home anywhere in the U.S."
Backed by the necessary experience and compassionate counsel to represent injury victims, the Chicago-based personal injury firm of Pintas & Mullins Law Firm is dedicated to helping all clients reach the outcomes they desire. We make it a point to put our clients' goals at the top of our priority lists. Whether you have been harmed by medical malpractice, an auto collision, or any other form of negligence, you deserve to have strong representation on your side.
We bring a team approach to our client's cases, working together so you have the resources you need at all times. You deserve the highest quality counsel and this is exactly what you can expect when you hire our firm to represent you. Call us today to schedule your free consultation. We can meet you in your home or hospital and provide the information you need. We work on contingency fees so you only pay when we are successful.
368 W. Huron Street
Chicago IL 60654
Contingency-fee basis only. We never charge unless we are successful.
8:30 AM - 7 PM
English, Spanish, Polish, Mongolian
At Pintas & Mullins Law Firm, we know that a mesothelioma diagnosis is an overwhelming and devastating experience. If you or a loved one has been diagnosed, consult a mesothelioma attorney right away. Our team at Pintas & Mullins has three decades of experience in fighting asbestos companies and will help you and your family every step of the way.
Health risks from asbestos increase with longer and heavier exposure. The industries most associated with asbestos-related illnesses are:
- Automotive - Asbestos is still used in clutches and brake pads. Until the 1970s, asbestos was widely used in transmission components, electric motor components, and heat-protective products. Asbestos materials remain in many automobiles built before 1975.
- Military - Asbestos was used throughout all branches of the military, but was most prevalent on ships and in Navy yards.
- Construction - Asbestos was extensively used in construction, from ceiling and floor tiles to joint compounds and cements. Exposure is likely among demolition workers, drywall removers, and do-it-yourself enthusiasts.
- Commercial and industrial sites - This includes power plants, steel mills, textile factories, chemical plants, and oil refineries.
- Shipbuilding - Asbestos was an ideal material for the shipbuilding industry, used everywhere from boilers to galleys.
- Mining and milling - United States consumption of asbestos peaked in 1973, with hundreds of mining operations throughout the country. One mine continued operation until 2002.
First, we focus on close communication and finding creative solutions to all our clients' needs. we counsel our clients through one of the most difficult times of their lives, and we know that every accident, and every family, is unique. Our highest reward is when our clients breathe a sigh of relief knowing we will secure the best possible outcome for their case.
Second, our firm collaborates with the nation's top trial attorneys so that we can best serve our clients. By working as a team, our clients receive the best-skilled attorney for their case, along with the assurance that all of their questions and concerns are answered.
Fighting for the rights of the injured has been a passion of Laura's since she started law school in 1992.
Her approach to personal injury cases is simple: she listens to clients' concerns to understand their unique circumstances, and then meticulously fights on their behalf. Laura takes great pride in being there for clients throughout the complicated and lengthy process of treating their injury, healing from their losses, and securing a recovery. "There is simply no greater reward than knowing a recovery will change a client's life for the better," she says.
Bachelor's Degree, 1992
John Marshall Law School
Juris Doctorate, 1995
William G. Pintas founded the firm, then as William G. Pintas & Associates, in 1985 to uphold the laws protecting injured victims. His focuses include nursing home, medical malpractice, lung cancer and mesothelioma, and other forms of serious injury. His work has generated impressive results for his clients nationwide.
University of Miami
Thomas M. Cooley Law School
Juris Doctorate, 1984