<b>Know your rights and find out the best options for your particular situation</b>
Stop Wage Garnishment and Bank Levies
All your creditors must stop collecting money from your pay check and freezing your bank accounts.
Cancel Your Debts
Bankruptcy discharges you from payment of credit card debt, medical bills and many other types of debt.
All foreclosure law suits filed against you must stop until a Notice of Motion to lift the Bankruptcy Stay is filed with the Court.
Keep Your Property
The U. S. Bankruptcy Code allows you to protect certain property from your creditors.
Stop Collection Calls
All of your creditors must stop harassing phone calls, threatening letters and collection law suits.
No Obligation. Speak with an attorney today: 201-796-3100
10-04 River Road
Fair Lawn NJ 07410
New Jersey, United States District Court, District of New Jersey (1976).
Seton Hall University (B.A., 1973; J.D., 1976) Phi Alpha Delta.
- Bergen County, Passaic County, New Jersey State and American Bar Associations.
- Judicial Clerk to Assignment Judge Theodore W. Trautwein (Bergen County 1976-1977).
- Member, Private Panel of Trustees, Bankruptcy Court, District of New Jersey (1987-present).
- Member of New Jersey Supreme Court Committee on Ethics (1988-1993).
-Member, National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees (1988-present).
Bankruptcy, Debtor and Creditor. U.S. Bankruptcy Court Trustee, 1987 to present.
Barbara represents debtors and creditors in bankruptcy proceedings.
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.