Michael R. Knox

Michael R. Knox

The office of Michael R. Knox practices law in Fort Worth, Texas and Tarrant County.

Firm Overview

Our entire staff is dedicated to helping clients with their legal matters regarding: -Property and Casualty Insurance Coverage Law -Litigation for Companies and Policyholders -Personal Injury Please contact our Fort Worth law firm with questions about your legal issue. Provide as much information as possible regarding your inquiry. While this contact does not serve to establish an attorney/client relationship, it will allow our legal team to begin an assessment of your case.

Main Office

Main Office
101 Summit Avenue, Suite 914

Fort Worth TX 76102






Michael R. Knox will represent your Business legal matters.

Practice Areas: -Insurance Bad Faith State and Federal Court Civil Litigation -Litigation for Companies and Policyholders -Personal Injury -Property and Casualty Insurance Coverage Law

Michael R. Knox

Michael R. Knox

Practice Areas:
-Insurance Coverage Litigation
-Property and Casualty Insurance
-Insurance Bad Faith
-Property Insurance Coverage
-Commercial Property Insurance
-First and Third Party Insurance
-Insurance Defense

Baylor University, B.A., 1965

Law School:
Baylor University, J.D., 1967

-1967, Texas
-1976, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
-1977, U. S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
-2006, U.S. Supreme Court

-Tarrant and American Bar Associations
-State Bar of Texas
-College of the State Bar of Texas
-Texas Association of Defense Counsel
-Defense Research Institute

Fort Worth, Texas



Baylor University
Juris Doctorate, 1967

* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.