<b>Affordable bankruptcy services from an experienced attorney serving all Southern California Counties. FREE consultation!</b>
Lifeline legal, LLP offers low-cost, fast relief, 100% guaranteed. Before it costs you anything, we'll help you determine your best legal options; and we'll give you a price up front that won't change. It's that simple.
Unlike other law firms and debt relief agencies, you don't have to make an appointment to talk to a lawyer. Just call and you can have a free consultation over the phone with an attorney.
Lifeline Legal, LLP provides flat fee bankruptcy services throughout Southern California with offices in San Diego and Imperial Counties.
Over 10,000 clients like you have discovered a better way to get the fast, friendly, low cost legal help they need. Call today, toll free, at 1.877.465.4335. You'll be glad you did!
Lifeline Legal can help you solve all of the following problems:
* Your house is being foreclosed or your car is about to be repossessed or your wages are being garnished and you want to stop it?
* You're in over your head in debt, and with all the interest and late charges, the balances just keep going up?
* Someone has a judgment against you or a repo'd vehicle didn't sell for what you owed, and you just can't bring yourself to pay what they want?
* You've incurred some debt (medical bills, perhaps) which you are simply unable to pay?
* There has been a change in your income or other circumstances which make it impossible to keep up with the minimum payments anymore?
* Someone else has incurred debt for which you, too, are liable (a former spouse, perhaps, or a family member for whom you've co-signed), and they are not servicing the debt appropriately?
* You're caught in a vicious circle of incurring new debt to pay off old debt, ie., balance transfers or, worse, payday loans?
Has your debt become unmanageable and you need help dealing with it? Fortunately, you have come to the right place, because dealing with your debt is what we do we are your lifeline back to financial health whether it involves consolidation, negotiation, or bankruptcy.
And, unlike other law firms and debt relief agencies, you don't have to make an appointment to talk to a lawyer just call and you can have a free consultation over the phone with an attorney.
Lifeline Legal, LLP provides flat fee bankruptcy services throughout San Diego, Riverside and Orange Counties and also has an office in El Centro serving Imperial County.
San Diego Office:
9665 Chesapeake Dr. ste 345
San Diego CA 92123
El Centro Office
732 State St.
There are only 3 ways to get out of debt: Pay ALL, pay SOME, pay NONE. We can help you decide which is best for you.
Thinking of declaring Bankruptcy in California?
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy forgives some or all of your debts so you can start fresh. Debts that can be forgiven include credit cards, medical bills, judgments, even home equity lines of credit! You have to qualify to have your debts forgiven and start fresh. Basically, if you are unable to pay your bills in a timely manner and have not filed a Chapter 7 bankruptcy in the prior eight years, you may qualify to have your debts forgiven and start over again.
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy gives you options to consolidate your debt and move on with your life! File Chapter 13 and you can pay off your debts in 3 to 5 years without paying interest!
* Simply pay the bankruptcy trustee every month for three to five years.
* He pays your creditors some percentage of what you owe them.
At the end of the term, the rest of your remaining debts are forgiven.
* It is appropriate for debtors who have non-exempt assets they wish to keep, or exempt assets for which the payments are in arrears, or who earn at least the median income.
Another benefit of Chapter 13 is the opportunity to pay considerably less than what you currently owe for a vehicle you have owned for at least 2-1/2 years - you only have to pay the current fair market value of the vehicle,. The rest of what you owe is unsecured debt...and like your credit cards, forgiven.
In 1994, as pioneers in the self-help legal industry, our paralegals prepared legal paperwork for clients that wanted to represent themselves and save money. In 1998, Brian Whitaker, Esq. purchased that firm, renamed it Due Process, and expanded it to provide "unbundled" legal services, giving clients exactly the legal help they wanted at a low cost fixed fee. Clients loved it. Referrals soared. We expanded. Now known as Lifeline Legal, we offer the fastest relief and lowest cost legal help available.
Fast relief, low cost, 100% guaranteed. Before it costs you anything, we'll help you determine your best legal options. We'll put in writing exactly what we will do for you, and guarantee it 100% or your money back. It's that simple.
You don't have to pay for expensive attorneys when all you need is some paperwork filled out. Our attorneys provide expert legal advice and representation. However, many of your legal needs (like filling out paperwork) can be handled by our paralegals that are attorney-supervised. That can save you a lot of money. Over 10,000 clients served since 1994.
With new laws and case decisions coming daily, your attorney must keep up with how they can affect you. The State Bar of California only requires attorneys to show that they meet the continuing education requirements one every three years. That's not enough. That's why our attorneys keep up with new laws and case decisions daily and belong to professional forums that use the Internet to immediately discuss, learn, and share how the new developments can best be used to help you.
Other Court Admissions:
* California Supreme Court, U.S. District Court and United States Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of California, Central District of California, Eastern District of California, Northern District of California
Association/Professional Organization Memberships:
* California State Bar, San Diego County Bar Association
* National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys; San Diego Bankruptcy Forum; Women's Insolvency Network
Bar Number: 183350
Bar Number: 183737
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.