Philadelphia's Go-To Injury Lawyer
As a legal practitioner, I have been representing injured individuals since 1984. While the laws have changed over the years, the impact of a serious injury to an injured individual has not. Whether your injury occurred in the workplace, from an auto or other type of accident, or a defective product, I know all too well how important and personal a client's case is to them. Dealing with insurance companies can be intimidating, frustrating and time-consuming. You should be able to look to your lawyer for guidance as you encounter obstacles while recovering from your injuries or adjusting to life with long-term disabilities.
All lawyers are not the same and big is not always better. My principles and philosophy as a legal professional are unwavering:
- Offer the highest level of professional advice with the utmost integrity and respect
- Provide superior client service;
- Work directly with each client to provide the required personal attention;
- Communicate regularly. I believe communication is one of the most important aspects of the relationship with your attorney and one of the most often overlooked. During a difficult time of your life, knowing where you stand and being able to reach your attorney when necessary can be very comforting and is what you should receive as a client.
- When you hire Lundy Law, you work directly with me, Lenard Cohen. It is that simple. I believe the relationship between a lawyer and a client deserves the promise of competence and personal attention.
I invite you to peruse my website, welcome your inquiries, and hope you find some piece of information that is of value to you. My goal is to get my clients what they deserve so they can move on with their lives, put the past behind them with self-respect and dignity, and hold onto a sense of hope for the future.
NO COST FOR INITIAL CASE EVALUATIONS
Cases may be referred to associated law firms.
1635 Market Street
Philadelphia PA 19103
Represents injured workers in the state of Pennsylvania.
We represent injured workers' in the state of Pennsylvania.
Mr. Cohen is a certified workers compensation specialist by the PA Bar Association.
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.