For Bankruptcy, Family Law, and Criminal Law in northern New Jersey, choose a law firm that draws on a 30 year tradition of practical experience. Headquartered in Morris County, Ernest G. Ianetti, Esq., represents clients in Bankruptcy, Family Law,
Our services include Chapter 7, 11 & 13 bankruptcy cases, litigated family law matters, including domestic violence and child custody cases, and all aspects of criminal law.
Find out if our services are right for you. Call 973.324.1003 to schedule a consultation.
100 Enterprise Drive
Rockaway, NJ 07866
Your initial consultation is always free!
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Ernest G. Ianetti, Esq. has been practicing law for over 30 years, since 1986. Ernest is a graduate of Rutgers University Law School, Newark and a summa cum laude graduate of Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rutherford.
Ernest is admitted to practice in the following courts:
- United States Supreme Court
- United State Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- United States Bankruptcy Court, District of New Jersey
- State of New Jersey, All Courts
- Territorial Court of the United States Virgin Island
Over the course of his career, Ernest has pushed boundaries and advanced the law. His work in State v. Baker, 310 N.J. Super. 128 (App. Div. 1998), State v. Sanchez, 129 N.J. 400 (1992) and Jecker v. Hidden Valley, 422 N.J. Super. 155 (App. Div. 2011) resulted in new law for his clients.
Ernest is also a regular guest speaker about evidence and trial practice for National Business Institute, Inc.
Fairleigh Dickinson University
Bachelor of Arts - Summa Cum Laude, 1972
Rutgers University Newark - School of Law
Juris Doctorate, 1986
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.