Immigration, Naturalization, Family Law, Wills & Estate Administration
Attorney Nguyen has worked as an Attorney for private law firms and non-profit organizations, as well as Corporate Counsel for several multi-million dollar corporations.
After handling hundreds of cases, Attorney Nguyen realized that professional and quality legal services were not readily available for the average person or small businesses. For this reason, Attorney Nguyen opened his law practice dedicated for this specific purpose.
* Recipient of Avvo's Clients' Choice Award for 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019
* Awarded the distinction of being one of the "10 Best Immigration Attorneys" for Client Satisfaction in Texas by The American Institute of Legal Counsel (AIOLC) for 2018 & 2019
* Awarded the Top 10 Immigration Attorney by Attorney and Practice Magazine for 2018 & 2019
* Awarded Martindale-Hubbell's Gold Client Championship Award
* Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
* Eligible to practice in the Supreme Court of the United States of America
* Licensed by The Supreme Court of Texas
* Member of the Federal Bar Association
* Admitted to practice as an Attorney in the United States District Court - Northern District of Texas
* Accredited member of the Veterans Advocacy & Benefits Association (The VABA) to "Help America's Heroes"
* Member of ASISTA
NW - Hamilton Plaza (Main Office)
12828 Veterans Memorial Drive
Houston TX 77014
$250/hour or Flat Fees Available
8AM - 6PM, Monday through Friday (after hours and weekend consults are by appointment only)
English, Vietnamese, and Spanish
Bellaire Medical Plaza
9440 Bellaire Blvd Ste. 226
Attorney David Nguyen graduated from the University of Houston with a Bachelor's degree in Political Science. Here, he developed a passion for minority-related issues including their historical, cultural, political, economic, and social development [or lack thereof]. He later graduated from the Thurgood Marshall School of Law in Houston, Texas with a Juris Doctor degree in order to be a voice for minorities.
Attorney Nguyen has previously worked as an attorney at nonprofit organizations, private law firms, and multi-million dollar corporations. He currently maintains two Houston offices which focus on immigration, family, and wills and estate matters.
Attorney Nguyen has received multiple Avvo recognition distinctions, including the Avvo Clients' Choice Award for 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019. An Avvo Rating is a public tool which employs an unbiased, mathematical model to rate attorneys based on their public reviews, background, resume, years of practice, disciplinary history, professional achievements, and industry recognition.
Attorney Nguyen is very active in Houston community affairs. He has volunteered for the State Bar of Texas, the Houston Volunteer Lawyers Program (HVLP), and the Boat People SOS, Inc. (BPSOS). In addition, he has performed various pro bono services in regards to immigration, family, wills and estate, probate, debt collection, and disaster-relief matters. He also enjoys volunteering at the Saint Matthew the Evangelist Church.
Bar Number: 24048174
University of Houston - Main Campus
Political Science, 2003
Texas Southern University's Thurgood Marshall School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2007
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.