At the Law Office of Danielle J. Eliot, P.C., we help Georgia residents who are overridden with debt make informed decisions and find debt relief options through Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy.
Small firm offering personalized attention to those who are struggling under the weight of consumer debt. At the Law Office of Danielle J. Eliot, P.C., we help Georgia residents who are overridden with debt make informed decisions and find debt relief options and file Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy.
Bankruptcy can help when their is an unexpected illness, job layoff or just excessive bills. With bankruptcy we assist our clients with
- Stopping foreclosure
- Stopping repossession
- Stopping wage garnishment
- Eliminating credit card debt and loans
- Protecting your assets
- Removing liens from property
- Stopping harassing phone calls
Currently we are offering virtual appointments and filings as little as 0 down to get started.
2470 Windy Hill Rd, Suite 151
Marietta , GA 30067
Chapter 7 Chapter 13
M-F 9-6; Sat 10-2
Bar Number: 142243
Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.