<b>Personalized Service With a Focus on Results</b>
Serious injury and wrongful death are grounds for financial compensation to victims and their families who have suffered a loss or injury due to someone's negligence. The Law Office of Craig J. Olsen, P.A., in Tampa, Florida, is committed to helping clients assert their rights and recover full compensation for any losses resulting from carelessness or negligence. We are prepared to handle even the most complex cases, including those involving serious or permanent injury and wrongful death of children. We will take every necessary step to help you with all of your legal needs and see to it that you receive the maximum compensation to which you are entitled.
All personal injury cases are taken on a contingency fee basis, so our clients do not pay a fee until the case is concluded by trial or settlement. If there is no recovery earned in your case, there is no obligation to ever pay fees or costs. There are strict time limitations that apply to personal injury claims, so if you have a claim, please call us today for a free, no-obligation consultation.
You can reach our Tampa, Florida, lawyer, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 813-991-7775 or by email. We offer weekend and evening appointments. We can come to you at your home or in the hospital.
28957 STATE ROAD 54
Wesley Chapel FL 33543
Our attorney and staff understand that a serious injury can be a life-changing event and can be devastating to the victims and his or her family. We understand how important it is for our clients to know that we will fight on their behalf, and work aggressively to achieve a desirable outcome. At Craig J. Olsen, P.A., we do not "farm out" any of our work. Each client and each case is personally handled by Mr. Olsen and his support staff from start to finish with tireless effort, compassion and integrity.
Our primary attorney, Craig J. Olsen, has extensive experience handling cases in both federal and state courts. Combining skill, dedication and a commitment to client advocacy, we are able to provide our clients with advanced and effective legal representation focused on results. We have handled thousands of accident claims and work strategically to help our clients declare their rights and maximize compensation for their losses. Our Tampa/Wesley Chapel attorney for accident injuries offers:
- Over 25 years of federal and state court experience
- Previous experience as an insurance defense and large firm attorney
- Experienced handling of thousands of claims, including complex wrongful death cases
- Prepared to aggressively defend your rights
- Personalized service and direct attorney contact from consultation through final resolution
- Advanced strategies to achieve compensation for the victims and families of the injured
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.