Over 25 years of experience serving Pennsylvania in the area's of Workers' Comp, Accidents & Personal Injury, Employment Law, Criminal Defense & DUI and Immigration Law. Spanish bilingual staff is available for all in need of legal representation.
Choosing a lawyer is an important decision which can have a huge effect on your life. Fortunately, Kitay Law Offices has been around for over 25 years and we have a lot of experience. We've won and settled thousands and thousands of cases for people just like you.
Kitay Law Offices serves all in need of an attorney for Car Accidents, Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation, Employment Law, Criminal Defense & DUI and Immigration.
Our offices are in Wyomissing, Allentown, Kennett Square, Chambersburg, Hazelton and Philadelphia.
We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling 888-KITAYLAW.
Personal Injury and Car Accident Lawyers in PA -
When it comes to Personal Injury and Accidents, Kitay Law Offices has the best attorneys for all type of cases like car, truck, motorcycle and bike accidents. We also handle slip and fall accidents, spinal cord injuries, head and back injuries and more. We've won millions of dollars is settlements and verdicts for thousands of clients.
If you are ever in a car accident, remember these important things:
- Call the police right away.
- See a doctor immediately.
- If you can, try to talk to any witnesses.
- Use your cell phone to take pictures of everything.
- Contact your insurance company as soon as possible.
- Keep records of any medical treatment you receive.
- Save all medical bills.
- Don't talk to anyone about the accident other than your lawyer, insurance company and the police.
Experienced Workers' Compensation Lawyers -
In the area of workers' compensation claims, Kitay Law Offices is home to expert attorneys. The process for making a workers' compensation claim against an employer can be overwhelming. We're here to help. You are not alone. Kitay Law Offices works hard to discover the details of your injury and can determine if a third party, like the manufacturer of unsafe machinery is a fault.
Some examples of workers' comp benefits include the following:
WorkerÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂs Compensation benefits include:
- Money to cover your lost wages.
- Payment of your medical bills related to your injury (this could include medications, physical therapy, surgery, and post-operative care.)
- Additional payment for an amputation; loss of vision or hearing; or scars on your head, neck, or face.
- Death benefits for surviving family members.
Skilled Employment Lawyers -
You have the right to work in a safe and professional environment. If you don't, Kitay Law Offices is here to help. We represent clients with employment law matters such:
- discrimination based on race, color, ancestry, gender, religion, disability, pregnancy and age
- workplace harassment including insults, stereotypes, derogatory comments and pranks
- wrongful termination: being fired for no good reason
- whistle-blower retaliation: being fired to disciplined for complaining about your employer's waste or misconduct
- wage and hour law including being paid less than minimum wage, denied overtime pay or when your employer refuses to pay you for your work
If you believe you've been denied a job, fired or denied a promotion due to discrimination you have a limited amount of time to file an employment law claim, so you must act quickly.
Tough Criminal Defense and DUI Lawyers -
Kitay Law Offices can represent you with Criminal Defense and DUI cases. Whatever the reason, it is very important to be represented by a tough, smart lawyer to ensure that your rights are protected and that you are treated fairly in the court system. We handle many types of cases like fraud and identity theft, sexual abuse, drug possession, probation and parole violations and DUI.
Free Consultation -
Kitay Law Offices offers a free consultation for most cases including, personal injury, car accidents, workers' compensation and employment law.
Expect great service from Kitay Law Offices -
At Kitay Law Offices, we treat everyone fairly. You can expect the best service from our team of legal professionals, including, but certainly not limited to the following:
- Providing good, sound advice about your legal situation.
- Keeping you informed about your case through phone calls, email and texts.
- Offer a detailed explanation about what we think will happen in your case.
- Give you the information needed to make good decisions for yourself about your case.
- Estimate what your case should cost, along with a cost-benefit analysis.
- Prepare you for your case, including deposition and trial preparation.
Kitay Law Offices Listens and Understands -
There are a lot of lawyers out there, but not all of them are good. At Kitay Law Offices, we pride ourselves on being good listeners and on truly understanding our client's pain, suffering and needs. This is one of the main reasons why so many of our client's refer their family and friends to Kitay Law Offices.
1258 Penn Avenue
Wyomissing PA 19610
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
1810 Union Blvd
231 East State Street
252 South Main Street
109 North Wyoming Street
6735 Harbison Avenue
The lawyers at Kitay Law Offices have represented thousands of drivers who have been in a car accident. Your health is the most important, so go to an emergency room or urgent care center as soon as possible. Next, you should seek legal advice.
We handle several types of car accident cases, some of which include:
- Head-on collision
- Texting and driving
- Truck accidents
- Hit and run
- Drunk driving accidents
- Single-vehicle and multi-vehicle
- T-Bone accidents
It is both wrong and against the law to be forced to work in a hostile work environment. Kitay Law Offices is home to the an expert employment law team and we'll work hard for you.
Kitay Law Offices handles workplace harassment or discrimination law suits. We can help if you feel that you are being harassed, abused, or treated unfairly by supervisors, co-workers, or even customers based on:
- sex (including gender identity and pregnancy)
- national origin,
- sexual orientation, or
- parental status.
In addition, Kitay Law Offices also handles employment law cases for wrongful termination, whistle-blower retaliation, as well as wage and hour law.
Don't be a silent victim of sexual harassment in the workplace. Sexual harassment is wrong and against the law. You can get help from the employment attorneys at Kitay Law Offices.
Finding a good employment law lawyer for sexual harassment in the workplace is difficult. The good news is that Kitay Law Offices has employment attorneys who can help you seek justice!
Sexual harassment by a co-worker, boss, or customer creates a hostile work environment and can interfere with your ability to do a good job.
Some examples of sexual harassment include the following:
- Someone makes an unwanted sexual advance and makes you feel uncomfortable or threatened;
- A manager asks you for sexual favors to keep your job or receive special treatment;
- You feel awkward, anxious, or in danger because of behavior that is physically or verbally sexual.
Kitay Law Offices has been obtaining justice for personal injury clients for over 25 years. Our experienced personal injury lawyers have obtained millions in dollars for thousands of clients who have suffered from injuries.
The experienced personal injury lawyers at Kitay Law Offices in Pennsylvania handle many types of cases, including
- Car accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Birth injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Head injuries
- Back injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Workplace injuries
- Defective and dangerous products
Kitay Law Offices offers a free case evaluation by calling 888-KITAYLAW.
Throughout the community, Ken Kitay is known as El Abogado Del Pueblo (the lawyer of the town).
Ken has been a Trial Lawyer since 1993 and has litigated thousands of civil and criminal cases by zealously advocating on behalf of his clients for all types of cases including car accidents, truck accidents, personal injuries, and more. Ken's primary areas of practice include Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury, and Criminal Defense.
Ken can be reached by calling 888-KITAYLAW or at email@example.com.
Bar Number: 74374
Widener University Law School
University of Maryland
BA in Marketing, 1989
Thomas concentrates his practice is the areas of Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury, and Car Accidents. Thomas is one of our most experienced lawyers in Pennsylvania, obtaining millions and millions of dollars for his many clients.
Thomas can be reached by calling 888-KITAYLAW or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Villanova University School of Law
Occidental College, Los Angeles, CA
BA in Economics for Business and Management, 2008
William (Bill) P. Mansour, Esq. is one of our most skilled lawyers in Pennsylvania. He has many years of experience litigating civil matters in both state and federal courts, with a particular focus on Personal Injury, Employment Law, and Civil Rights.
Bill can be reached by calling 888-KITAYLAW or at email@example.com.
Temple University School of Law
Paul A. Kush, Esq. is a skilled attorney who focuses on Workers' Compensation and Personal Injury cases. He is a prime example of an attorney who aggressively defends the rights of injured workers in Pennsylvania.
Paul can be reached by calling 888-KITAYLAW or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duquesne University School of Law
Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA
BA in Political Science with a Minor in History, 2012
Perla Vinasco is the Chief Operating Officer and Paralegal for Kenneth M. Her experience as a lawyer and business administrator in her native Colombia and as paralegal, interpreter and Real Estate Agent in the US provides clients with a wealth of knowledge and insight.
Perla can be reached by calling 888-KITAYLAW or at email@example.com.
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.