Aggressive DUI, Felony & Misdemeanor Defense
Our Law firm is focused on providing quality legal representation in the areas of criminal law, family law and business transactions. We have been providing quality legal services since 1992.Example cases1) Six felony counts of embezzlement/ID theft/forgery-plea bargained to one count-probation only.
2) Felony auto theft reduced to misdemeanor theft-probation.
3) First Degree Murder charge reduced to voluntary manslaughter
4) DUI charge-dismissed and DMV suspension was liffted and driving privilege reinstated
5) Driving on a suspended drivers license reduced to driving without a license-infraction
6) Two counts of theft-diversion granted,
7) Vandalism and resisting arrest-deferred prosecution
8) Probation violation-drug use alleged-no probation violation found
9)Spousal battery 243(e)- charges dismissed
10) Possession of methamphetamine-plea bargaining to disturbing the peace infraction
225 West Winton Avenue
Hayward CA 94544
Yes, I offer a free initial consultation.
There is a range depending on the complexity of your case, starting at $1,500. Trials require a separate daily fee.
My hourly rate is $250 per hour.
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
I chose my primary practice because I am very diligent, dedicated and resourceful. I believe these qualities translate into positive outcomes in my clients' cases, both criminal and family law.
I believe it is important that every client is informed and educated regarding their case. I make sure that each client understands the strategy and tactics that we will use in building their legal defense.
Yes, I will review documents at an hourly rate.
I will not accompany you to court if you represent yourself, but I am willing to coach under the right circumstances.
I have an extensive background in both business and law.
I have worked in a variety of both private and public sector employment over my career. I have engaged in successful business transactions both domestically and internationally.
My biggest strength is that I understand that the legal process can be intimidating. I provide my legal services with compassion and dedication. I pride myself in providing the best legal solution possible.Personal interests:
My personal interests include traveling, golf and reading.
Bar Number: 158008
Thomas Jefferson School of Law
Juris Doctorate, 1990
San Diego State University
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.