The personal injury lawyers at Frankl & Kominsky are dedicated to providing results-oriented representation to accident victims throughout South Florida.
Our attorneys are seasoned trial advocates who can protect your right to damages through settlement negotiations and in the courtroom. We will assess the facts of your case, gather vital evidence, and provide the knowledgeable representation you need to maximize your chances of getting compensation. Our founding partners, Mr. Frankl and Mr. Kominsky, achieved the pinnacle of the legal profession by being awarded with the AV Preeminent Rating, a combination of achieving a very high general ethical standards rating and a legal ability numerical rating.
We serve clients in West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Deerfield Beach and throughout South Florida. To schedule an initial consultation at no cost, please call our office at (855) 800-8000, or you can complete our online form today. We speak Spanish and Creole.
2240 Woolbright Road, Suite 201
Boynton Beach FL 33426
To schedule an initial consultation at no cost, please call our office at (855) 800-8000, or you can complete our online form today.
English, Spanish and Creole
Frankl & Kominsky, P.A.
1000 West McNab Road, Suite 182
At Frankl & Kominsky, P.A. in Boynton Beach, we never settle for less than what our clients deserve. Our injury attorneys are committed to providing diligent legal representation and personalized client service. We represent accident victims throughout Florida, helping countless people pursue compensation for serious and life-changing injuries. No matter who harmed you or how complex your situation may be, our attorneys can provide the aggressive advocacy you need to navigate the legal process.
The lawyers at Frankl & Kominsky are experienced litigators who have handled numerous personal injury cases. We have represented clients who were injured as a result of dangerous property conditions, defective products, medical malpractice, vehicle collisions, and other accidents. Our attorneys understand the tactics that insurance companies use to dodge liability. We have the knowledge and courtroom experience to effectively counter their arguments. Our lawyers have a record of accomplishment that shows not just our passion for the law but our commitment to obtaining the compensation that our clients need to move forward after a devastating injury.
At Frankl & Kominsky, P.A. we can help you build a convincing case to demonstrate a defendant's negligence. Our attorneys will thoroughly investigate the situation surrounding your accident and collect evidence to support your claim, while anticipating potential counterattacks from defendants and their lawyers.
In many personal injury cases, a defendant is likely to blame the person suing them for the accident. This will not stop us from pursuing a claim against someone whose careless conduct injured you. Some states prevent a victim from recovering damages if he or she is more negligent than the defendant. This is not the situation in Florida, which follows a pure comparative fault rule. Our state allows an accident victim to recover damages regardless of his or her degree of fault. You can be 60 percent at fault for your injuries and still recover compensation for the remaining 40 percent.
Steven L. Frankl practices personal injury law statewide with the law firm of Frankl & Kominsky, P.A. He represents clients in cases of catastrophic injury, wrongful death, motor vehicle injury, trucking accidents, medical malpractice and products liability, as well as slip/trip fall accidents and nursing home negligence. Mr. Frankl's practice is built on the pursuit of justice and fair compensation for his clients, who appreciate his aggressive and thorough representation. A highly skilled negotiator and seasoned litigator with a strong results orientation, Mr. Frankl works passionately to achieve exceedingly positive outcomes through settlement and in court.
"I have an energy and passion for my clients and the law that few can match. There is no amount of work and effort that I won't put forth to ensure my client has the best possible shot at a favorable outcome. I define 'favorable outcome' as my client receiving every dollar he or she deserves and the medical care they need." He continued, "On every level my practice is about righting a wrong. I work to put my clients on the same playing field as the insurance companies, hospitals, business owners and lawyers we fight every day."
Recognized for excellence by his peers, Mr. Frankl was included in The National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys as a Top 10 under 40 attorney for 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016. As well as inducted into the Florida Rising Stars in 2009, 2011, 2012, and 2013; a division of Super Lawyers that includes less than 2.5% of all Florida lawyers under the age of 40. Mr. Frankl was also selected in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 for induction into The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40 and received the Top 10 Best in 2015 for Client Satisfaction Award by the American Institute of Personal Injury Lawyers.
Honors & Awards:
- AV Rated
- Peer Review Rated Martindale-Hubbell 2016
- Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, and Million Dollar Advocates Forum one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the U.S. (limited to attorneys who have won million-dollar verdicts/settlements). Fewer than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members.
- Selected for inclusion in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 to The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40. Membership is by invitation only and invitees must exemplify superior qualifications, trial results, and leadership as a young lawyer under the age of 40.
- Selected for inclusion in 2014, 2015, and 2016 Top 10 Attorneys Under Age 40 by The National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys. The very few attorneys (less than 1%) that are selected have demonstrated an extraordinary amount of knowledge, skill, experience, expertise and success in their practice of personal injury.
- Awarded in 2015 by The American Institute of Personal Injury Attorney the 2015 Client Satisfaction Award.
- Selected for inclusion in 2009, 2011, 2012, and 2013 Florida Super Lawyers 'Rising Stars.' Less than 2.5% of all lawyers in Florida under the age of 40 are selected for inclusion.
Bar Number: 665991
University of Florida, Fredric G. Levin College of Law
Law, JD, 2003
University of Florida
Criminology, BA, 1999
Ethan F. Kominsky is a veteran of over 65 trials in Florida and Illinois. Ethan has practiced insurance defense, representing the same side he now fights daily. His experience working for the other side has given Ethan valuable insight into their tactics and methods. He uses this knowledge to the advantage of his clients.
He began representing injured individuals and their families when he moved to Florida, having been recruited by a name partner at one of South Florida's largest injury law firms. Ethan has a passion for representing the underserved and underrepresented members of society. He has seen firsthand how insurance companies, business owners and employers take advantage of those least prepared to fight back.
"For me the practice of law is very personal. I take it personally when big corporations or powerful insurance companies deny my clients the fairness they deserve. I work very hard to be a good listener. I want to know from my clients exactly what circumstances have led them to my law office. I need to know how their lives have changed as a result of an accident and injury." Ethan continued, "My job then is to fight for my clients' rights and to bring them the full recovery they deserve. I use every weapon at my disposal."
Ethan F. Kominsky focuses his practice in representing clients in cases of motor vehicle injuries, wrongful death, trucking accident litigation and premises liability cases.
Honors and Awards:
- AV Rated
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the U.S. (limited to attorneys who have won million-dollar verdicts/settlements). Fewer than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members.
- Selected for inclusion in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Florida Super Lawyers 'Rising Stars.' Less than 2.5% of all lawyers in Florida under the age of 40 are selected for inclusion.
- Selected for inclusion in 2013 and 2014 The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40. Membership is by invitation only and invitees must exemplify superior qualifications, trial results, and leadership as a young lawyer under the age of 40.
- Selected for inclusion in 2016 The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Civil Plaintiff lawyers. Membership is extended attorneys from each state or region who demonstrate superior qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence, statute and public profile measured by uniformly applied standards in compliance with state bar and national Rule 4-7.
- Selected for inclusion in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 Top 10 Attorneys Under Age 40 by The National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys. The very few attorneys (less than 1%) that are selected have demonstrated an extraordinary amount of knowledge, skill, experience, expertise and success in their practice of personal injury.
Bar Number: 901881
Boston University School of Law
Law, JD, 2000
University of Wisconsin, Madison
History, BA, 1996
Andrew Agnini is a dedicated injury attorney at the law firm of Frankl & Kominsky. He is committed to pursuing compensation for individuals in Palm Beach County, Broward County, Dade County, St. Lucie County, Martin County and throughout South Florida who have been hurt because of the negligent or wrongful conduct of others. Among the types of harm that his clients have suffered are brain trauma, spinal cord damage, burns, amputations, and fractures. Along with his colleagues at the firm, Mr. Agnini works diligently to seek damages on behalf of injured individuals so that they can move on with their lives.
Mr. Agnini works hard to develop persuasive arguments for his clients. He relentlessly pursues all responsible parties while helping accident victims assert their right to the compensation that they deserve. Many personal injury cases are settled, but Mr. Agnini seeks to put his clients in a strong bargaining position by zealously preparing all of his cases to go to trial if need be. As an undergraduate at the University of Central Florida, Mr. Agnini majored in legal studies and minored in criminal justice. He belonged to the Golden Keys Honors Society, the Phi Kappa Phi Honors Fraternity, and Sigma Chi. During his time there, he also did volunteer work for children, showing a commitment to helping vulnerable members of the community that has extended into his legal career. He graduated magna cum laude in 2007 and then attended law school at the University of Miami. In law school, he served as a Certified Legal Intern for the Miami-Dade Public Defender Juvenile Division as well as the Domestic Division.
Mr. Agnini was admitted to practice in Florida in 2011 and before the United States District Court in the Southern District of Florida in the following year. He has strong ties to his community and belongs to the Palm Beach County Bar Association, the Young Lawyers Division of the Palm Beach County Bar Association, the Palm Beach County Justice Association, and the alumni organizations of the University of Central Florida and the University of Miami.
Some of the practice areas within personal injury where Mr. Agnini has helped residents of South Florida. This include personal injury cases caused by motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, trip and falls, medical malpractice, and wrongful death. He is committed to holding people and entities accountable for the harm that they cause by failing to use proper precautions. Mr. Agnini takes the time to listen to the details of each client's case and craft a strategy tailored to his or her needs and goals. When you are fighting for the money that you deserve from a recalcitrant defendant or insurer, the skill and tenacity of a tireless advocate like him can go a long way toward protecting your rights.
Like his colleagues at Frankl & Kominsky, Mr. Agnini is readily available to accident victims who are seeking to evaluate whether they have a claim and take legal action if they do. You can set up a meeting with one of our attorneys by calling us at (561) 800-8000 or completing our contact form online.
Bar Number: 90845
University of Miami
University of Central Florida
George Trautmann IV serves as an attorney at Frankl & Kominsky specializing in personal injury cases caused by motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, trip and falls, premises liability and wrongful death. His key functions include guiding clients through the case process, advocating to protect client's rights and aggressively negotiating with insurance companies on behalf of clients.
Mr. Trautmann found his passion to become an attorney after his grandmother passed away from an unfortunate personal injury accident. To this day this tragedy propels George to exhaust every means available in his pursuit to help every client recover the justice and settlement they deserve.
Mr. Trautmann believes going the extra mile for some clients really establishes trust between attorney and client and gives them the confidence in him as their attorney. In his free time, Mr. Trautmann enjoys spending time with his wife, two children and their Jack Russell Terrier. He also loves watching the Miami Heat and the New York Yankees.
He is originally from New Jersey but spent most of his childhood in Cape Coral on the west coast of Florida.
Mr. Trautmann graduated from the University of South Florida in 2010 and earned his JD from Nova Southeastern University in 2014.
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.