We are a small, service-oriented law firm located in northwest Oklahoma City that focuses on estate planning, elder law, probate, family law, and oil & gas. We'd be honored to serve you. Contact us for a FREE consultation.
Are you prepared for incapacity and death? We craft customized, comprehensive estate plans with compassion and confidentiality. We also offer plans for all budgets.
Need to probate your loved one's estate but don't know where to start? We can help. We make the probate process as simple, efficient, and painless as possible. Our area of service includes most counties in Oklahoma. Contact us for a FREE consultation.
Protect your life savings and qualify for Medicaid benefits. Whether you anticipate entering a nursing home or already have, you have options.
Placing your rental property or small business in a legal entity, and choosing which entity to use, is one of the most important business decisions you can make. We can guide you through the formation process and help ensure your personal assets are shielded. Our full-service LLC formation packages start at $795. If you've already formed an LLC but need an Operating Agreement, we'd love to customize one for you, with prices starting at $495.
Looking for an affordable, knowledgeable, and passionate divorce or child custody attorney to advocate on your behalf? Contact us for a FREE consultation. We also provide child support, legal separation, guardianship, and adoption services.
For more information about all of our practice areas, including FAQs and additional prices, please visit our website at www.ffpclaw.com, call us at (405) 400-1875, or email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to chatting with you!
Fleischer, Fleischer, Painter & Cantrell, PLLC
13190 N. MacArthur Blvd.
Oklahoma City OK 73142
We offer a FREE 20 minute consultation to all prospective clients.
We offer estate planning, LLC formation, and deed preparation on a fixed fee basis. See our website for more information.
$200-250 depending on the practice area.
8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Are you prepared for incapacity and death? Our personalized, comprehensive estate plans ensure that your wishes are fulfilled, your loved ones are protected, and your assets are secured.
FOUR REASONS TO CHOOSE US FOR YOUR ESTATE PLANNING NEEDS
1) Value: Our personalized, comprehensive estate plans are designed to provide an unbeatable combination of first-class quality and affordability. Our estate plans are drafted using the industry leading legal software, which allows us to provide customized, sophisticated, and thorough plans at a reasonable price.
2) Integrity: Estate plans are highly personal in nature. You can trust us to safeguard your information and keep all matters strictly confidential.
3) Compassion. Planning for death can be an emotionally trying process. We infuse the entire process with empathy, patience, and compassion.
4) Education: To choose the plan thatâs right for you, you need to understand your options. We take the time to walk you through all of the various aspects of estate planning and the documents involved. We also equip you with the knowledge you need to maintain your estate plan going forward, including what to do (and what not to do) with each document, and when your plan should be updated.
OUR ESTATE PLANNING PROCESS
1) Free Consultation: We offer a free 20 minute consultation, in-person or over the phone, to see if we are a good fit.
2) Information Gathering: If we are a good fit, we provide you with a questionnaire to fill out and return to us.
3) Design Meeting: After we review your questionnaire, we get together (in person or over the phone, whichever you prefer) for a design meeting wherein we explain the various aspects of estate planning and present you with our recommendations. After you review your options and choose a plan, we gather any additional information we may need from you.
4) Signing Meeting: After we draft the plan documents, we get together for a signing meeting wherein we review all of the documents with you and answer any questions you may have. You will execute all of the necessary documents and we will provide you with instructions for how to maintain your estate plan going forward.
Total Time: After the free consultation, the whole process can be accomplished in two meetings (of 1.5 to 2 hours each), usually spread over a 10-14 day period designed around your schedule.
We offer customized, comprehensive estate plans starting at $695 for individuals and $995 for couples. We also offer unbundled estate plan documents (such as simple wills, powers of attorney, and living wills) starting at $200 each. For more information about our estate plans and prices, including FAQs about estate planning in general, please visit our website at www.ffpclaw.com, call us at (405) 400-1875, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to chatting with you!
Need to probate your loved one's estate but don't know where to start? We can help. We probate all types and sizes of estates and strive to make the entire process as simple, efficient, and painless as possible. Contact us for a FREE consultation.
COUNTIES WE SERVICE
We handle probate cases in all of the following counties: Oklahoma, Canadian, Cleveland, Kingfisher, Logan, Lincoln, Payne, Grady, McClain, Pottawatomie, Blaine, Caddo, Garfield, Garvin, Noble, and Seminole.
WHAT IS PROBATE?
When someone dies with assets that do not automatically pass to another person under some type of contractual agreement or property right, like a trust or joint tenancy, a court must determine who is entitled to such assets. This process is called probate.
WHEN IS PROBATE NECESSARY?
Generally, probate is necessary any time someone dies with assets that are titled in his/her name only and are valued at greater than $50,000, regardless of whether the decedent did or did not have a Will.
WHERE MUST PROBATE OCCUR?
If the decedent was a resident of Oklahoma, probate must take place in the county where he/she lived. If the decedent was a resident of another state but owned property in Oklahoma, probate must be conducted in the county where he/she owned property.
HOW LONG DOES PROBATE TAKE?
It varies with each estate depending upon numerous factors, including the size of the estate, the types of assets owned by the estate, the number of interested parties involved, whether anyone contests the proceedings, etc. That said, probating a simple estate under the standard probate procedure usually takes between 6 and 12 months. Summary probate can be as short as 2-3 months, and ancillary probate can sometimes be even shorter.
WHAT DOES PROBATE INVOLVE?
Probate consists of seven general steps: (1) initiating the probate (which includes admitting the Will if one exists); (2) appointing a Personal Representative (a/k/a an Executor or Administrator) to act on behalf of the estate; (3) identifying and notifying the heirs; (4) collecting and managing assets; (5) identifying and notifying creditors; (6) paying debts and taxes; and (7) distributing any remaining assets to the appropriate heirs. Each of these seven general steps contain numerous sub-steps, many of which are highly detailed and complex.
WHY HIRE A PROBATE ATTORNEY?
A Personal Representative (a/k/a an Executor or Administrator) does not have to hire an attorney. However, it's wise to do so because Personal Representatives are personally liable for the mistakes they make, whether that's failing to pay creditors, failing to properly maintain the assets during probate, or failing to ensure each heir receives his/her proper inheritance. Furthermore, getting probate right isn't just about avoiding personal liability. It's also about ensuring that everyone involved exits the process with their relationships intact. An attorney can provide invaluable guidance in these areas.
I strive to provide an unbeatable combination of first-class quality and affordability. I graduated with the highest distinction from Oklahoma City University School of Law in 2005 and am committed to serving you with integrity, professionalism, and passion. My practice focuses on probate, estate planning, and oil and gas.
I'd love to chat with you. Contact me for a free 20 minute consultation to determine whether we are a good fit.
Bar Number: 20697
Oklahoma City University School of Law
Southern Nazarene University
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.