Experienced Immigration Lawyer
We understand that the immigration process may be very stressful. We try to take the stress out of that process. Our firm has many years of experience with the following types of immigration cases:
- All family-based petitions and visas, including K-1 fiancee visas;
- Nonimmigrant and immigrant work visas, including H-1B visas, L-1 intracompany transferee visas, TN visas for Canadian and Mexican citizens, R-1 religious worker visas, O-1 visas for artists and athletes, E-1 treaty trader visas, and E-2 treaty investor visas;
- Citizenship applications, including naturalization and claims to U.S. citizenship;
- Waivers of inadmissibility for certain prior crimes and misrepresentations;
- Visitor visa applications; and
- Student visa/status issues.
Burnsville, Minnesota Office
201 West Burnsville Parkway
Burnsville MN 55337
Ms. Anderson worked in our London office from 2004 to 2007. She returned to her native Minnesota in December 2007 and opened our Minnesota office. Prior to joining Ferman Law, she worked at Fredrikson & Byron, P.A. and Ingber & Aronson, P.A., (now Aronson & Associates, P.A.) which are both located in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Ms. Anderson was awarded a Juris Doctor degree from William Mitchell College of Law in Saint Paul, Minnesota in 2002 and was admitted to the Minnesota Bar that year. She also holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from the University of Minnesota.
While an undergraduate student, Ms. Anderson lived and studied in Santiago, Chile. She is proficient in Spanish. Also during her undergraduate studies, Ms. Anderson served as President of the Board of Directors of the International Study and Travel Center at the University of Minnesota and was honored with the President’s Student Leadership and Service Award.
Bar Number: Attorney License
William Mitchell College of Law
Juris Doctor, 2002
University of Minnesota
Bachelor of Arts, 1994