The Fast Law Firm charges $199/hour (plus costs) to represent individuals and businesses in disputes and litigation in Broward, Miami-Dade, and Palm Beach counties.
6278 N Federal Highway
Fort Lauderdale FL 33308
$199/hour (plus costs)
M-F 8am to midnight Eastern Time; Sat & Sun 9am to 9pm Eastern Time
The Fast Law Firm does not pursue litigation for its own sake. It is dedicated to achieving the best results for its clients and resolving disputes in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
* Have you just been served with a lawsuit?
* Are you considering suing someone?
* Is a customer, supplier, landlord or tenant or other party not keeping the terms of an agreement they made with you?
A lawsuit is expensive and time consuming so The Fast Law Firm usually attempts to resolve disputes through mediation, arbitration, or negotiation.
However litigation is sometimes unavoidable and may occasionally even be in your best interests.
When it is, The Fast Law Firm will pursue and protect your interests and will do so, aggressively.
The Firm can represent you in state or federal courts anywhere in Florida.
The Fast Law Firm can provide you legal help, legal advice and legal counsel for legal issues and disputes whether they require litigation or not.
Call now for help in resolving the following (and other) types of disputes:
* General Commercial Disputes
* Business Owner Disputes
* Commercial and Residential Real Estate Disputes
* Contract Breach, Enforcement and Dispute Resolution
* Commercial Collections
* Debtor Defense against Collections and Harassment
* Employment Disputes
* Landlord-Tenant Disputes
* Construction Law
...and most other sorts of civil and business disputes and litigation.
In addition to being an attorney, Mr. Fast combines an MBA and broad business management experience to provide pragmatic, business-minded solutions and affordable general counsel representation to the firm's clients.
Growing up in and eventually running his family's $20,000,000 150-employee manufacturing firm taught Mr. Fast the importance of exceeding client expectations by providing efficient cost-effective solutions to their problems. (Mr. Fast is a named inventor on eight problem-solving patents for his customers, that included top selling products.)
Because of his background Mr. Fast is often called to advise clients on their business matters in addition to providing a pragmatic legal perspective which only someone with business management experience could do.
University of Florida
Juris Doctor cum laude,
Nova Southeastern University
Masters of Business Administration,
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
University of Miami,
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.