Your only REAL choice for Social Security Disability Representation - with 40 years of experience
I am an Accredited Disability Representative and you do not need NOLO to warrant my professional qualifications. As an ADR, I am only allowed to use this Title if I am found to be in good standing with the National Association of Disability Representatives (www.nadr.org). I am required to participate in continuing education, abide by SSA rules of conduct and carry liability insurance. I encourage you to read my website to find out about my extensive education and background. If I decide that you have a meritorious case and if you decide to retain me as your representative, I promise the following:
1) I will return your phone calls!
2) Your case will be important to me!
3) I will be working on your case and not someone else that you might talk with for the first time AT your hearing!
4) I will not ever charge you for any medical records that I have to purchase in order to win your case!
5) I am a local representative and have personally had hearings with EVERY Judge in your area!
6) If there is a way to win your case, I will find it!
27602 Little Mack Ave.
St. Clair Shores MI 48081
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.