The Credere Law, located in Palo Alto, California, provides business legal counsel and representation in all areas of patent and trademark law.
Our attorneys work with entrepreneurs and businesses in forming and structuring business entities as well as perform outside legal counsel services.
Our attorneys also help entrepreneurs and businesses in the United States and in foreign countries to protect their innovations by obtaining broad enforceable patents. Patent claims need to be broad enough to prevent the theft of the inventive concept yet narrow enough to be novel and non obvious.
2225 East Bay Shore Road
Palo Alto CA 94303
201 Spear Street Suite 1100
San Francisco, CA 94105
business attorneys who helping clients deal with legal issues in growing a business.
Our business attorneys specialize in forming and structuring business entities, ranging from closely held corporations and LLC to emerging growth companies destined for an IPO. Our business attorneys have one overriding objective: to understand our client's business goals and then help to achieve them as effectively and efficiently as possible. Our expertise includes:
- Advising on choice of entity, ownership and management structure
- Preparation of formation and organizational documents, and shareholder and operating agreements
- Optimizing entity structure in consultation with accounting and tax professionals
- Advising on compensation arrangements including stock options, synthetic equity, performance-based bonus plans and other incentives for principals, management and key employees
Mark T. Koo works on patent, trademark and copyright related matters dealing with high technology companies. Mark also helps companies file incorporation documents as well as other startup legal assistance.
Mark received his bachelors of science degree in electrical engineering and masters of science degree in materials science from University of California, Davis. His thesis topic during the masters program was in nanocrystalline materials.
Mark has held various engineering roles at software companies in Silicon Valley including early venture startups as well as large companies.
Bar Number: 280614
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.