Our firm specializes in serious injury and wrongful death cases. Our lawyers have a track record of obtaining multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements.
My husband, Daniel McGee, and I have each been practicing law for 18 years. We established our own law firm, McGee, Lerer & Associates, in 2003. Based on our years of experience at larger firms, we decided to open our own office so that we could accomplish two things: (1) 100% of our practice would be devoted to representing accident victims, and (2) keep the caseload small so that we could provide personalized service.
The focus of my firm is to represent serious injury victims and get them as much money as possible. We do not dabble in personal injury. Personal injury cases are all we do.
*3.3 million dollar verdict for damage suffered as the result of a defective product.
• $842,000 for a leg injury to our client who slipped at a store on freshly waxed floor.
• $800,000 for a hip fracture suffered by a 99-year-old man who was out for his daily walk when he was struck by a car that was backing up.
• $435,000 for a man who, while working as a sign twirler, was hit by a car and suffered a tibial plateau of the knee.
• $425,000 for a shoulder separation for a man who's car was struck by an off-duty ambulance that ran a red light.
• $305,000 for a 6-year-old girl who was bitten by her neighbor's dog. We were able to arrange for psychotherapy on a lien basis for the little girl and her grandmother, who witnessed the dog attack.
• $200,000 for a wrist injury, including carpal tunnel syndrome which resulted when our client's vehicle was rear-ended by another vehicle. Even though there was only minor damage to the rear of our client's car, we were able to establish that the impact caused his wrist to jam into the steering wheel, resulting in the carpal tunnel syndrome.
• $175,000 for a woman who suffered a fractured wrist when she tripped on a city sidewalk. We arranged for medical treatment on a lien with a top hand specialist in Los Angeles.
Wilshire Boulevard Office
401 Wilshire Blvd.
Santa Monica CA 90401
We offer free consultations.
Cash advance? If your injuries are serious, liability is clear, and we can establish sufficient insurance coverage for the at-fault party, we may be able to get you a cash advance. Contact our firm today to find out if you are eligible.
We work on a contingency fee basis. If no recovery, then no fee.
You pay us nothing up front. Our fees are paid for out of the recovery in your case.
Monday through Friday, 8am - 6pm; we offer evening and weekend appointments.
We are able to provide assistance to Spanish-speaking clients.
Long Beach Office
4401 Atlantic Ave., Suite 241
1055 E. Colorado Boulevard 5th Floor
Los Angeles Office
11300 W. Olympic Boulevard
I believe insurance companies are evil. They do not care about injury victims. Insurance companies care only about paying injury victims as little as possible so that they can keep their shareholders happy.
I chose personal injury law so that I could champion the rights of injury victims and get them the money they deserve for their injuries.
If clients want to educate themselves on the legal issues involved in their case, that's great. However, if they'd rather leave the legal issues up to us and not worry about them, that's absolutely ok.
I am always willing to review documents prepared by my clients.
My partner and I are big on giving free advice.
Prior to founding McGee, Lerer & Associates, I learned the ropes as the protege of one of Los Angeles' top personal injury trial lawyers.
I bring to the table 18 years of experience representing serious injury victims.
My strengths are compassion, immediate action, and honest evaluation about your case's strengths and weaknesses. I am no-nonsense and have a get-the-job-done-yesterday mentality.Personal interests:
Outside of work, my husband and two daughters (ages eight and ten) are my primary focus.
Bar Number: 172257
Whittier College School of Law
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.