If you or a loved one has suffered personal injury due to someone else's negligence you have already been victimized once. Contact us to make sure that you are not also victimized by an insurance company or the legal system.
At Cassian & Carter LLC, we make 7 promises to our clients. We promise to:
1. MAXIMIZE THE VALUE OF YOUR CASE
2. PROTECT YOU FROM POWERFUL INSURANCE COMPANIES
3. HELP YOU GET MEDICAL BILLS PAID & COLLECT YOUR LOST INCOME
4. HELP COMPENSATE YOU FOR YOUR PAIN AND SUFFERING
5. NOT CHARGE YOU ANY LEGAL FEES UNLESS WE OBTAIN MONEY FOR YOU
6. GIVE YOU PERSONALIZED ATTENTION AND AGGRESSIVE REPRESENTATION
7. BE THERE WHEN YOU AND YOUR FAMILY NEED US
Our experience gives us the ability to successfully fight for your right to recover for your injuries.
Our compassion drives us to give you personal attention. One example of our commitment is that we will meet you where and when you need to meet. If you cannot come to our office, we will come to you. If you need us to meet you at your home, your office, the hospital or anywhere just let us know and we will be there for you. That is just one example of the commitment that sets us apart from other attorneys.
Cassian & Carter, LLC
3077 West Jefferson St., Ste. 207
Joliet IL 60435
Free Initial Consultation
We handle injury cases throughout Illinois. We are always willing to meet you at our Joliet office or wherever is most convenient for you.
We handle auto accident, slip and fall, animal attack, trucking accident, medical malpractice, nursing home and a variety of other injury claims. There is no fee until we recover for you.
When I was 13 years old, my father died from a massive heart attack. His death left my mother, my 2 and 5 year-old sisters and me wondering how this could have happened to an otherwise healthy 37 year-old man. If I knew then what I know now, I would have slapped a lawsuit on his medical providers.
He had classic left shoulder and jaw pain for nearly a week. He had gone to several doctors over the course of that week, only to be diagnosed with a completely wrong and non-life threatening condition. The doctors completely missed the fact that he was undergoing a heart attack for nearly a week! Finally, his heart gave out. His condition could easily have been treated and he could have been with his family for the last 30 years.
Knowing that I wanted to represent victims of negligence, I worked for a national law firm for most of my now 21 year career. I gained the experience to win. I learned how to work up a case from the defense side. I learned to see what scares defendants and insurance companies the most. I learned how to present a case so that the insurance company knows that it is in its best interest to settle without a costly and risky jury trial.
Bottom line is I know what it takes to give you the best chance of maximum recovery for your injuries.
I have been a litigator in Illinois for 18 years. I have represented defendants and plaintiffs. I have conducted jury trials in Will County, Dupage County, Kendall County, Cook County, Kankakee County, Winnebago County and Kane County. I know the Judges in these counties and many of them know me.
I worked for a national law firm for the majority of my career. The time that I spent there exposed me to situations that the average personal injury attorney will never experience. Now, I use this experience to give my clients the best chance to maximize their recovery.
Bar Number: 6224634
The John Marshall Law School
Juris Doctor, 1994
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.