Established in 1948 by Charles T. Alfano Sr., Alfano & Flynn is a leading regional law firm serving Hartford County and North-Central Connecticut.
Established in 1948 by Charles T. Alfano Sr., Alfano & Flynn is a leading regional law firm serving Hartford County and North-Central Connecticut. With offices in Suffield and Hartford, our practice has a proven record of innovation and the highest quality work for our individual, institutional, and corporate clients on a broad range of legal needs.
Alfano & Flynn exemplifies the best of the old and the newan independent law firm devoted to excellence and dedicated to creating innovative solutions for our clients. Our mission is to provide our clients the highest quality legal services in an efficient, cost-effective, and responsive manner to help them achieve their goals.
Many of our clients have been with us for a generation or more. Alfano & Flynn remains committed to every client, large and small, with the personal attention and skills of our member attorneys. We take the time to understand each client's individual needs to provide practical, economical counsel. more
Our values are a fundamental part of what we are and shape what we do and how we do it. They guide the operations of our business and our underlying culture.
1. Client Satisfaction - We satisfy our clients through a deep understanding of their needs, their businesses, and their industries, and by providing excellent, responsive, and innovative service.
2. Versatility - We provide our clients with leading capabilities in a variety of legal areas including corporate transactions, trial litigation, real estate, and finance. Our commitment to quality is client-specific, and unlimited.
3. Character - We combine technical excellence with the highest ethics and integrity into focused solutions for our clients. Complete satisfaction is our top priority. We adhere to the highest standards of legal excellence and service.
4. Commitment - We put intense effort into our work and actively look for ways to deliver the best results for our clients and so for our firm. We provide every client, large and small, with the personal attention of our legal team.
5. Citizenship - We embrace our responsibility to give back to our communities through community service work and we are committed to a diverse workforce.
53 Mountain Rd.
Suffield CT 06078
We represent clients in matters that cross an array of areas of law. Our experience grows with the needs of our clients, and we are constantly adapting to new challenges and expanding the depth and breadth of our practice.
-Corporate & Business
-Zoning & Land Use
Real Estate; Commercial Transactions; Personal Injury; Criminal Law; Domestic Law; Divorce; Probate; Estate Administration; Wills; Zoning Law
University of Louisville, J.D., 1984; Tufts University, B.A., 1981
Phi Alpha Delta (Marshall, 19831984); Member, Ethics Committee, Town of Suffield, 1985; Member, Suffield Board of Finance, 19851989; Town Attorney, Town of Suffield, 19891991, 2009present; Member, Town of Suffield Economic Redevelopment Commission, 19912009; Member, Charter Revision Commission, Town of Suffield; Member, 19952005 and President, Board of Directors, 20022004, Emergency Aid Association; Chairman, People's Law School, 1994present; Chairman, Town Center Design Review Board, Town of Suffield, 20062009; Member, Board of Directors, Suffield Foundation for Excellent Schools
Hartford County and Connecticut Bar Associations
Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
Connecticut Association of Municipal Attorneys
American Association for Justice
Suffield Foundation for Excellent Schools (Board Member)
University of Louisville