Aaron Wentz is dedicated to offering personalized and informative legal support to each and every client he represents. Is your legal issue Family Law, Probate or Bankruptcy? We want to hear your story and bring to bear all the remedies law offers.
With more than 22 years of experience as a lawyer, Aaron B. Wentz, P.A. carefully and persistently works to address the different legal concerns of our clients throughout the Fort Walton Beach area.
Our wide range of legal knowledge makes us confident in addressing some of the more complicated issues you may have. Issues pertaining to family law, personal injury, bankruptcy and real estate law are just some of the practice areas we cover.
After graduated from the University of Dayton School of Law in Dayton, Ohio, and was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1995. Since then, he has remained dedicated to offering personalized and informative legal support to each and every client he represents.
It's very important to our Firm that you get to know us. We want you to feel confident and comfortable with our team as we resolve your legal issues.
Just like we want to hear your story, we want you to hear ours as well. To learn more about Attorney Wentz's background and education, please follow the link below.
Here are some of legal matters in which we provide services:
- Bankruptcy Law
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Business & Commercial Law
- Business Organizations, formation and dissolution
- Criminal Law, felonies and misdemeanors
- Family Law
- Alimony & Spousal Support
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
- Domestic Violence
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Personal Injury
814 Shadow Lane, Suite A
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida, 1996
University of Dayton School of Law, Dayton, Ohio
Wilmington College, Wilmington, Ohio
B.A. magna cum laude
Admitted to the Florida Bar, October, 2013
William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, MN
Juris Doctor, May 2013
Honors: Merit Scholarship Recipient, 100% tuition (2010-2013); Federal Rules of Civil Procedure Research Award (2011)
Activities: Mitchell Mentors Program, Mentor (2010-2012); Hachey Ambassador Program, Student Ambassador (2011-2012)
The Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
Bachelor of Arts in History, Cum Laude, August 2001
Honors: National Society of Collegiate Scholars; Phi Eta Sigma National Honors Society;
Golden Key National Honor Society; The Florida State University Dean
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.