Pierce County Dui And Dwi Lawyers

The Curtis Firm LLC.

Highly Rated Former Deputy Prosecuting Attorney and Experienced Trial Lawyer With A 95% Success Rate of Reduced Cases or Dismissals & Hundreds of Cases Handled. We Fight For You!

Address: 400 Industry Drive, Suite 100, Tukwila, WA 98188
Phone: (253) 327-1063

check_circle Open for Business
check_circle Offers Video Calls

Feldman & Lee

A Criminal Defense Firm active in Snohomish, King, Pierce, and Skagit County, handling misdemeanor and felony offenses.

Address: 19303 44th Ave W, Lynnwood, WA 98036
Phone: (206) 850-8866

Law Offices of David S. Vogel

Law Firm in Seattle, Washington Top Rated Lawyer Emphasizing Personal Injury and Criminal Law

Address: 506 Second Avenue, Suite 1400, Seattle, WA 98104
Phone: (206) 291-7494

Dennis Twichel Attorneys at Law

Pierce County / Tacoma DUI, Traffic, and Criminal Law Attorney. Call Today for Free Consultation. Discount for Nolo Consumers.

Address: 4505 Pacific Hwy E., Suite C7, Fife, WA 98424
Phone: (253) 228-1719

Callahan Law, P.S., Inc.

At Callahan Law, P.S., Inc, we are passionate about defending our clients rights in the court room and standing as their advocate against insurance companies.

Address: 81 S Main St, Seattle, WA 98104
Phone: (206) 866-6739

Law Office of Timothy L. Healy

Address: 1201 Pacific Avenue, Suite C7A, Wells Fargo Plaza, Tacoma, WA 98402
Phone: (253) 512-1140

Beckwith Law

Address: 1115 Tacoma Ave S, Tacoma, WA 98402
Phone: (253) 238-8273

Jordan Foster Law, PLLC

Address: 1008 S. Yakima Ave, Suite 100, Tacoma, WA 98405
Phone: (253) 222-4878

The Hester Law Group

Address: 1008 South Yakima Avenue, Suite 302, Tacoma, WA 98405
Phone: (253) 572-2157

Witt Legal Group

Address: 400 Warren Ave., Suite 415, Bremerton, WA 98337
Phone: (360) 792-1000

Michael Harbeson Law Office

Address: 105 W. Main Avenue, Suite B117, Puyallup , WA 98371
Phone: (253) 300-2770

  • «
  • 1
  • »

Talk to a DUI Defense attorney

We've helped 115 clients find attorneys today.

How It Works

  1. Briefly tell us about your case
  2. Provide your contact information
  3. Choose attorneys to contact you