Tennessee Dui And Dwi Lawfirms & Lawyers

The Law Offices of Jeffrey D. Johnson

Address: 207 E. Main St. Suite 3A, Johnson City, TN 37604
Phone: (423) 232-0745

Owen Law Firm

The Owen Law Firm is dedicated to excellent client service in Criminal and DUI defense in East Tennessee and Knox County.

Address: 100 West Summit Hill Drive SW, Knoxville, TN 37902
Phone: (865) 805-8658

Ritchie, Dillard, Davies & Johnson, P.C.

Address: 606 West Main Street, Suite 300, Main Place, Knoxville, TN 37902
Phone: (865) 637-0661

Poindexter Law Firm, P.S.C.

Address: 360 Courthouse Square P.O. Box 904, Burkesville, KY 42717
Phone: (270) 864-1205

Law Office of Ronald Aronds, LLC

Address: 537 Market St., LL20, Chattanooga, TN 37402
Phone: (844) 276-6371

Law Offices of Francis King

Address: 511 Union Street, Suite 1850, Nashville City Center, Nashville, TN 37219
Phone: (615) 385-7654

Castles Family Law

If you are looking for a family law attorney that is dedicated to protecting you, your children and your family, look no further than the Law Office of Lauren Wilson Castles. Ms. Castles can guide you through each step of your family law dispute.

Address: 1616 Westgate Circle Suite 207, Brentwood, TN 37027
Phone: 615-649-6753

Johnson, Scruggs & Barfield

Address: 95 White Bridge Rd, Suite 508, Nashville, TN 37205
Phone: (615) 352-8326

Jonathan Turner, Attorney

Address: 342 Main Street Suite 202-B, Franklin, TN 37064
Phone: (615) 979-6401

Krenis Law

Your Law Firm for DUI, Immigration, Personal Injury and Family Law matters.

Address: 367A N. Parkway, Suite 1, Jackson, TN 38305
Phone: (731) 736-0889

The Law Office of Massey McClusky McClusky & Fuchs

Address: 3074 East Rd., Memphis, TN 38128
Phone: (901) 384-4004

Wagerman Katzman

We will work diligently to protect your Constitutional Rights and afford you all of the protection the law allows. We have been fighting to protect our clients' rights for nearly 40 years in the Greater Memphis Area.

Address: 200 Jefferson Ave #1313, Memphis, TN 38103
Phone: (901) 527-0644

  • Prev
  • 1
  • Next

Talk to a DUI Defense attorney

We've helped 115 clients find attorneys today.

How It Works

  1. Briefly tell us about your case
  2. Provide your contact information
  3. Choose attorneys to contact you