To use Nolo's eProducts (software not included) you must have:
- One of the following operating systems: Windows XP, 7, Vista. Or Macintosh.
- A program that opens ZIP files,which you can download for free. (Search online for "free compression utilities.")
- Adobe Reader, which you can downloaded for free from Adobe.
- A word processing program if the eProduct includes files in RTF:
- Windows XP, Vista, and 7 come with WordPad.
- Macintosh OS X comes with TextEdit; non-OS X users need Word 5.0 or greater, WordPerfect 2.1 or greater, or another RTF-compatible word processor.
Note: Nolo cannot provide technical support for non-Windows users; however, our back-of-book CD-ROMs, eBooks, eGuides and eForms will work on most Macs.
When purchasing an eproduct, use the computer you want to download it to; however, after you've downloaded it, you will be able to transfer it to another computer by copying it to external media or by email.
Note that you will be unable to download this file if:
Recommended browsers: Internet Explorer & Mozilla Firefox. You will NOT be able to save your online legal form in Safari or Chrome.
- cookies are disabled on your computer, or
- a firewall prevents you from downloading files from the Internet.