Technical Support - Electronic Products
Note: If the file doesn't download because you lose your Internet connection, try again.
- Click the "Download Now" button to download the eProduct's ZIP file to your computer.
- Choose "SAVE" (instead of "OPEN") if given the option by your browser to save the file to your computer.
- Note the name of the file and the folder that it's saved to. We recommend creating a folder named "Nolo downloads" on your computer's Desktop and downloading the file into that folder, where it'll be easy to find.
- Once the download is complete, double-click the ZIP file to open it. Extract the files, saving them to the folder where you'd like to keep them.
- Find and open the folder you extracted the .ZIP archive to. It'll contain a new folder with two files -- the eForm in RTF and instructions on how to use it in PDF.
- Open your eForm and instructions by double-clicking each RTF file.
- Fill-in the eForm, following the instructions provided.
- When the form is completed, you can save and print it.
Note: Use the "File > Save As" command to rename your completed eForm file so that you don't overwrite the original version.