Syndicate content

Applications and Process

Information on Work Permit Card Incorrect? How to Fix It

Obtaining your employment authorization document (EAD) can be exciting and fulfilling. Many doors open up to you when you receive this work permit.

read more

Sent I-765 to USCIS with a mistake: What can I do?

Question I submitted an application for a work permit (on Form I-765) along with my adjustment of status application, but I was sort of in a hurry ...

read more

Crucial Last Steps Before Sending in an Immigration Application

When you have finally finished filling out a packet of required immigration forms, your first instinct may be to seal them in an envelope and pop th...

read more

Top Tips for Filling in Immigration Forms

If you are filling out a visa petition or application to help yourself or another person come to the U.S., it is crucial to get the details right.

read more

What Is Marriage Fraud Under U.S. Immigration Law?

If you are considering a fake, or sham, marriage as a means of getting U.S. lawful permanent residence (a green card), you probably already know that ...

read more

When to Bring an Interpreter to an Adjustment of Status (Green Card) Interview

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) does not provide foreign language interpreters at adjustment of status (green card) interviews in th...

read more

Filling Out Form G-325A

Form G-325A is required in connection with most green card applications, whether it accompanies the initial visa petition or a later adjustment of sta...

read more