Syndicate content

Community Property

Washington Community Property Agreement

In Washington, married couples and registered domestic partners can avoid probate by signing a Community Property Agreement (CPA).

read more

Using Community Property Agreements to Avoid Probate

In Alaska, Idaho, Texas, Washington, and Wisconsin, a married couple can sign an agreement that will determine what happens to some or all of their ...

read more