Upcoming Provisional Waiver Option for Immediate Relatives of U.S. Citizen Facing Three- and Ten-Year Time Bars

Talk to a Lawyer

Need a lawyer? Start here.

How It Works

  1. Briefly tell us about your case
  2. Provide your contact information
  3. Choose attorneys to contact you

Legal Information & Books from Nolo