Same-Sex Spouse Afraid to Attend Consular Interview in Home Country? You Can Choose Another

Need Professional Help? Talk to a Lawyer.


National Visa Center willing to assist same-sex married couples find a third-country consulate for immigrant visa processing.

Talk to a Lawyer

Need a lawyer? Start here.

How It Works

  1. Briefly tell us about your case
  2. Provide your contact information
  3. Connect with local attorneys

Legal Information & Books from Nolo