Planning to Apply for Provisional Waiver? Make Sure to Correctly Fill Out Form I-130

Provisional waiver applicants are, by their nature, planning to get green cards via a U.S. consulate -- and their Form I-130 should say so.

Talk to a Lawyer

Need a lawyer? Start here.

How It Works

  1. Briefly tell us about your case
  2. Provide your contact information
  3. Choose attorneys to contact you

Legal Information & Books from Nolo