One More Fee to Pay If You’re Getting an Immigrant Visa (Green Card Via a U.S. Consulate)

USCIS Finally Claims Payment for Services Rendered to Overseas Arrivals

Need Professional Help? Talk to a Lawyer

Enter Your Zip Code to Connect with a Lawyer Serving Your Area

searchbox small

Talk to an Immigration Attorney

Start here to find immigration lawyers near you.
how it works 1
Briefly tell us about your case
how it works 2
Provide your contact information
how it works 1
Choose attorneys to contact you