Nolo Adds 50-State Foreclosure Law Centers to Website
Find up-to-date state-specific information on foreclosure procedures, mediation programs, and more.
Foreclosure law continues to change monthly. For example, some states have passed new laws prohibiting dual-tracking, setting up foreclosure mediation programs, or changing particular foreclosure procedures.
To find up-to-date state-specific information on foreclosure, visit Nolo's new State Foreclosure Law Centers. On the main topic page, click on your state name to find a Foreclosure Law Center specific to your state, with articles on:
- state foreclosure procedures
- your state's deficiency law
- state foreclosure mediation programs
- state hardest hit fund programs
- other state-specific foreclosure laws and procedures.