Citizens of the Philippines: What to Do If Your Permitted U.S. Stay Is Expiring

Without the TPS option, USCIS offers second-best possibilities.

Talk to a Lawyer

Need a lawyer? Start here.

How It Works

  1. Briefly tell us about your case
  2. Provide your contact information
  3. Choose attorneys to contact you

Legal Information & Books from Nolo