Visiting the U.S. for Business, Pleasure, or Medical Treatment

Planning a short trip to the United States? You may be able to enter based primarily on your passport, or you may need to get a B visa first. Whatever mode of entry you choose, the articles here will help you learn how to apply successfully, and understand the rules for keeping your status so as to protect your ability to travel to or stay in the U.S. in the future.