Getting Your Spouse to Pay Child Support FAQ

Need Professional Help? Talk to a Lawyer.


What happens if a parent falls behind on child support payments?

Talk to a Divorce Lawyer

Need professional help? Start here.

How It Works

  1. Briefly tell us about your case
  2. Provide your contact information
  3. Connect with local attorneys

Legal Information & Books from Nolo