Government Agencies

Related Ads

Need Professional Help? Talk to a Lawyer

Enter Your Zip Code to Connect with a Lawyer Serving Your Area

searchbox small

If you are suing on behalf of a government agency such as a public library, city tax assessor's office, or county hospital, you should list the organization's official name as the plaintiff. When you file the papers, you must show the court clerk proper authorization to sue.

Get Informed

Empower yourself with our plain-English information

Do It Yourself

Handle routine tasks with our products

Find a Lawyer

Connect with a local lawyer who meets your needs

The fastest, easiest way to find, choose, and connect to small claims court lawyers

Related Ads