Social and Personal Benefits
- Sharing with your work colleagues can make your work week much more pleasant and lead to new business and personal relationships.
- Sharing can save you money, which may allow you to work less and enjoy more free time.
- Job sharing gives employees more flexible work options, and can give them more time at home and with their families.
- Sharing work space means the use of fewer natural resources for building, heating, and lighting work spaces.
- Engaging in collective purchasing with coworkers saves packaging, travel, and other resources.
- Carpooling or vanpooling to work or sharing a car or bike at work save a significant amount of energy and resources.
- Sharing work-related resources like equipment, space, and subscriptions can decrease your costs by half or more, depending on how many people you share with.
- Sharing can allow you to purchase, lease, or otherwise acquire things you wouldn't be able to afford on your own.
- Sharing employees can lessen the burden of employment-related taxes and other costs.
Talk to a Lawyer
Need a lawyer? Start here.
How It Works
- Briefly tell us about your case
- Provide your contact information
- Connect with local attorneys
Legal Information & More from Nolo