Ask the IRS to Wait One Year

Related Ads

Need Professional Help? Talk to a Lawyer

Enter Your Zip Code to Connect with a Lawyer Serving Your Area

searchbox small

If the IRS challenges your classification and eBay business deductions during your early years, you can ask it to wait a year by filing IRS Form 5213, Election to Postpone Determination As to Whether the Presumption Applies That an Activity Is Engaged In for Profit. 

by: , Attorney

Get Informed

Empower yourself with our plain-English information

Do It Yourself

Handle routine tasks with our products

Find a Lawyer

Connect with a local lawyer who meets your needs

The fastest, easiest way to find, choose, and connect to business lawyers