Welcome to Nolo's Wisconsin Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's Wisconsin-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about Wisconsin's government, and more.
Wisconsin Code - Search or browse the official online version of Wisconsin laws.
Wisconsin Laws and Legal Information - The latest Wisconsin law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in Wisconsin
- Small Claims Court in Wisconsin
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in Wisconsin
- Workplace Smoking
Wisconsin Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about Wisconsin politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- Wisconsin Governor
- Wisconsin Attorney General
- Wisconsin State Legislature: Assembly and Senate Members
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - Wisconsin
- U.S. Senate Members - Wisconsin
Wisconsin Court Information - Learn about the Wisconsin court system and find your local courthouse.
Wisconsin Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from Wisconsin's highest court.
Wisconsin Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of Wisconsin government and the rights of its citizens.
Find an Attorney in Wisconsin - Locate a Wisconsin lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: