Washington Laws and Legal Information
Welcome to Washington's laws and legal information collection: state laws, court information, links to state government offices, and more.
Need Professional Help? Talk to a Lawyer.
Welcome to Nolo's Washington Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's Washington-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about Washington's government, and more.
Washington Code - Search or browse the official online version of Washington laws.
Washington Laws and Legal Information - The latest Washington law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in Washington
- Small Claims Court in Washington
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in Washington
- Workplace Smoking
Washington Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about Washington politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- Washington Governor
- Washington Attorney General
- Washington State Legislature: Assembly and Senate Members
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - Washington
- U.S. Senate Members - Washington
Washington Court Information - Learn about the Washington court system and find your local courthouse.
Washington Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from Washington's highest court.
Washington Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of Washington government and the rights of its citizens.
Find an Attorney in Washington - Locate a Washington lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: